Established in 1959, Plumas-Eureka State Park offers a variety of historic sites and outdoor activities. The focal point of the park is the museum building and historic area surrounding it. Originally constructed as the miner's bunkhouse, the museum now serves as a visitor center. The park is five miles west of Blairsden on County Road A-14. Phone (530) 836-2380 for more information.
Upper Jamison Creek Campground: Campsite #39 is fully accessible including the nearby water station. Three additional sites #9, #12, and #20 are generally accessible. The parking at these sites is paved 15’ wide. The campsite surface is firm and stable with slopes up to 4%. There is an accessibly designed water station near site 9. The combination restroom/shower building is accessible.
Camp Lisa Group Campground: Located off Jamison Mine Road, the group campground is accessible. Combination restroom/shower building, parking, and pathways are accessible.
Mining Complex Area: Accessible picnic tables located on accessible pathways are situated on the bank of Jamison Creek, 0.2-mile from the museum along County Road A-14. The nearby restroom facility is generally accessible but permits front transfers only. Accessible parking is available.
Museum/Visitor Center: Interior exhibits and single-user restroom have been modified for accessibility. Accessible parking and drinking fountain is available in front of the building. Route into building is accessible.