Built in 1782, the Presidio served as the military and government headquarters for the lands between Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo until 1846. Two original buildings have been restored and five others reconstructed. It is located in downtown Santa Barbara at 123 East Canon Perdido. Phone 805-965-0093.
This site is under development. There may be some accessibility to the seven structures currently available to visit. Please call the park at (805) 965-0093 for the most current information.